Tide Times for locations in the area of the Highest Tides in the World.
The following tide times are from the Canadian Department of Fisheries and Oceans. When you click on a link a new window will open.
- Margaretsville - the times here will be a few minutes earlier than at Hall's Harbour.
- Baxter's Harbour - the times here will be approximately the same as Hall's Harbour.
- Scots Bay - watch the tide from a beautiful large pebble beach in the village of Scots Bay.
- Cape Blomidon - view of Minas Basin and the spectacular cliffs of Cape Blomidon.
- Hantsport - the wharf at the foot of William Street is the best location to expereince
the vertical range of the tide.
- Burntcoat Head - location of the highest measured tides.